Dr. Sorin CACE
PhD, Professor Catalin ZAMFIR, Romanian Academy Member
PhD, Professor Asher BEN-ARIEH, Director of Haruv Institute, Ierusalim, Israel
PhD, Professor Gary B. MELTON, University of Colorado, Denver, USA
PhD, Professor John LUTZKER, Georgia State University, Atlanta, USA
PhD, Professor Michael J. PALMIOTTO, Wichita State University, Kansas, USA
PhD, Professor Jill KORBIN, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, USA
Professor Keith HALEY, Tiffin University, Ohio, USA
PhD, Professor Jimmy TAYLOR, Ohio University, Zanesville, Ohio, USA
PhD, Professor Elizabeth ECKERMANN, Deakin University, Victoria, Australia
PhD, Professor Renwu TANG, Dean of School of Management, Dean of Academy of Government at Beijing Normal University, Beijing, China
PhD, Professor Amitabh KUNDU, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi , India
PhD, Professor Claude MARTIN, Scientific Director of CNRS, Rennes University, France
PhD, Professor Munyae M. MULINGE, United States International University (USIU), Nairobi, Kenya
PhD, Professor Manuel Antonio GARRETON, Chile University, Santiago de Chile, Chile
PhD, Professor Renata FRANC, Social Science Institute "Ivo Pilar", Zagreb, Croatia
PhD, Professor Asun LLENA BERNE, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
PhD, Professor Nicolae SALI, "Universitatea Libera Internationala din Moldova", Chisinau, Moldova
PhD, Professor Valeriu IOAN-FRANC, Director Adjunct al Institutului National de Cercetari Economice
PhD, Professor Corina CACE, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies
PhD, Professor Mircea ALEXIU, "Universitatea de Vest", Timisoara
PhD, Professor Stefan COJOCARU, "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" University, Iasi
Instructions for authors
Authors wishing to publish papers at JCPP are asked to send their manuscripts at firstname.lastname@example.org. For publishing a paper, authors must follow the requirements and conditions set forth below.
Who can publish
Papers can be sent by researches, academics and professionals with interests related to socio-economic sciences. The main criteria considered by the reviewers are originality, novelty, potential to spark debate and coherent exposure. Documents submitted for publication will be examined by editors before being placed into the process of review.
Landmarks of the papers
- Prospection and analysis of the needs of the clients/ partners/ beneficiaries;
- Advice, assistance and guidance for the implementation of the research projects;
- Designing the research (briefing, goal setting, establishing the appropriate methodology, sampling, developing the research tools and the research plan);
- Application of the research tools and data collection:
- The analysis and interpretation of the statistical data;
- Editing the research reports;
- Transposing the results of the research into actionable recommendations useful to the client/ partner/ beneficiary;
- Permanent prospection of the social market and phenomena for being able to propose up-to-date studies on topics relevant at a micro and macro-regional level;
- Assessment of process, product, impact;
- Institutional/ organisational diagnosis and prognosis;
The paper must be submitted in English, by e-mail, as attached Word file in a single document which will include all images and tables.
Minimum requirements must be met on the following:
- Size: the paper should contain a maximum of 15 pages including biography
- Paper title: should be concise and summarize the most appropriate contents of the paper
- File format: Microsoft Word
- Text format: Times New Roman 12, 1 line spacing
- Information about the author/ authors ( a maximum of 200 words): for each author it must be mentioned the academic title, current position, institution to which it belongs, contact details – telephone and e-mail. For the selected authors, all this information will be made public. The submission of a manuscript implies that the author certifies that the material is not copyrighted and is not currently under review for another publication. If the article has appeared or will appear in another publication, details of such publication must be disclosed to the editors at the time of submission.
- Abstract: will present shortly the purpose, field of application, research methods, results and conclusions of the paper. It should have a maximum of 250 words and will be written in English.
- Key-words: are designed to provide a rapid classification of the paper. The key-words must be written in English, separated by semicolon (;) and placed below the abstract.
- Tables: as simple as possible, with explanatory titles, numbered in the order they appear in the text. The source of the data must be mentioned below each table (Times New Roman 10, italic, aligned left).
- Graphs: should be made in Excel, in black and white and must be inserted and numbered in the order of appearance in the text. Each graph should have an explanatory title and the source of the data should be mentioned below the graph (Times New Roman 10, italic, aligned left).
- Footnotes: are inserted in the text and numbered with Arabic numbers. Their size should be reduced by bringing clarification on the text.
- References: should be cited as follows: the name of the author, year of the publication and page, all in parentheses (Ritzer and Goodman, 2003, p. 93) or if the name of the author is mentioned within a sentence it should be included as follows: ... Ritzer and Goodman (2003, p. 93). At a first citation containing from three to five authors, all names are mentioned, afterwards, it is used [the first author] "et al.". If more than one paper by the same author, from the same year is cited, the letters a, b, c etc. should included after the year of publication. The citation of a paper available online should be performed following the same rules as for a book or a magazine specifying the electronic address where it was consulted.
- Bibliography: the full list of the references cited in the text must be presented at the end of the paper, below annexes, in alphabetical order of the names of the authors and in a chronological order for a group of references by the same author. The order is the following: name of the author/ authors, year of appearance, title, publisher, city; for example:
Rea, A., Tripier, M., 2008, Sociologie de l'immigration, La Decouverte, Paris
Papers are reviewed by two specialists. Depending on their recommendations, the editors decide whether publish/ reject the paper or make suggestions for improvement to the author/ authors. The editors have the right to make minor editorial changes to submitted papers, including the correction of grammatical mistakes, punctuation and writing, as well as modify the format of the paper, but no major changes will be performed without the approval of the author. If major changes are needed, the paper is returned to the author for him to make the necessary changes. Authors are informed by e-mail on the status of the papers sent in no more than 6 weeks from their receipt.
Papers accepted for publication are sent to authors for good press. Authors are asked to respond to the editorial board within 7 days. Authors submitting papers to the editorial board implicitly declare their publishing agreement in these conditions.
JCPP Nr. 1 2013
1. WOMEN'S WORK PARTICIPATION IN LABOUR MARKET IN CONTEMPORARY INDIA
2. COMMUNITY PERCEPTIONS AS A COPING RESOURCE AMONG ADOLESCENTS LIVING UNDER ROCKETS FIRE: A SALUTOGENIC APPROACH
3. SOUTH ASIAN WOMEN AND THE LABOUR MARKET IN THE UK: ATTITUDES, BARRIERS, SOLUTIONS
4. A SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE OF IMMIGRANT INTEGRATION: EVIDENCE FROM UTAH
5. AGENTS OF COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT? THE POSSIBILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS IN BANGLADESH
Transilvanian Review of Administrative Sciences
Revista de Sociologie Romaneasca
Revista de Cercetare si Interventie sociala
Revista Inovatia Sociala
Revista Calitatea Vietii
Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting
Unique Visitators: 10641
Article Read: 105592
4 users are online.